Join Bek Lambert (founder) for the Wollongong Freelance Jungle book swap party!
Bek is a massive book nerd, so she wants to bring all you lovely freelance peeps together to swap books and have a chat.
You’ll love this event if:
1) You find handing out business cards like ninja stars fruitless and plastic
2) You’re looking to build your network of people that get the challenges faced in self employment
3) You love sharing and recycling
4) You’re book mad as well!
What we will be doing:
* Bring any books you want to swap (business, fiction, non fiction, unwanted Christmas presents, ones the kid’s don’t read anymore- whatever you want!)
* Swap them for books in the library
* You can also donate the run off to the Windang pop up library and/or to be swapped on the day
* Any massive excess of books will be donated to Lifeline book fair (in case you really want to get rid of some stuff!)
* BBQ afterwards
Kids and friends are welcome. Well behaved dogs are welcome too!
$10 covers catering of BBQ (with vegan and veggo stuff supplied)
Bring: Books! Business cards. A plate if you want (not compulsory but helpful)
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN’T BEEN TO A FREELANCE JUNGLE BEFORE
The Freelance Jungle is a social club where freelancers, contractors, soloists, startup founders and single person small businesses can come and meet like minded people. We’re big on ending the isolation and sharing advice and low on the salesperson vibe so you can enjoy yourself. Relax, workshop your issues, ask questions, share the wins, highs and lows with a community that cares.