Are you a budding author looking to self-publish or approach the big publishing houses? Haylee Nash’s publishing coaching & author advice is for you.
Meet Haylee Nash
Haylee Nash of The Nash Agency has over 10 years experience commissioning, editing, publishing and promoting bestselling authors in print and digital. This experience has taught her how to spot talent, how to shape a manuscript, how to package a story to reach the widest possible audience and how to market books according to genre, readership and publishing medium.
The Nash Agency offers literary representation, editorial services and advice to aspiring, self-published and published authors. The Nash Agency is owned and run by Haylee Nash, an industry professional who has worked in publishing and bookselling for over 10 years and published numerous bestsellers in print and digital editions.
What’s on offer via this offer of publishing coaching & author advice?
- Plotting – structural recommendations for your novel
- Publishing trends – what’s selling and what isn’t
- Career advice – e.g. traditional or self-publishing, which genres to write in
- Pulling a publisher – which publishers are best for your work, how to write a synopsis that sells
- Deal advice – you’ve been offered a publishing deal, should you take it? What to accept, what to reject and how to negotiate