This is all about ditching the razzle dazzle jazz hands in favour of becoming comfortable with your marketing.
- Examining why we often have a hugely screwed up relationship with marketing
- Selecting what we do and don’t want from the kind of marketing we want to do
- Uncovering techniques that can help you market your business
- Discovering your own personal style when it comes to marketing
- Developing creative processes to keep you ahead of the marketing curve
- Identifying what kinds of marketer you don’t want to be
- Expert advice
- Exercises (solo and group) throughout the day
- Take home party pack of things to help you market yourself
- Lunch & light refreshments provided
VENUE TBC but will most likely be where the cool kids hang.